Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid.
Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate, and brilliant.
Together they are powerful beyond imagination.
Talks about the Future
TTG Next is the space reserved for innovation, where technology, start-ups, new creative products for online marketing and social media do the talking.
It is the place where the sector’s future is outlined, with operators and for operators.
- Two rooms: 1 arena main hall and 1 workshop hall
- A lounge dedicated to bloggers, start-ups and innovators
- A space for one-to-one meetings, matching bloggers, innovators and companies/exhibitors
- An exhibition area for start-ups
- A space for new products and new ideas
Talks about Innovation
The world of tourism in the social media galaxy will be covered in the company of experts and with the support of studies conducted especially for the TTG Next audience. On the agenda: the numbers, the buzz generated online, the real and potential uses of the web, and the role of influencers. An in-depth look at the market, to understand how to approach it today and how to set yourself apart in tomorrow’s competitive landscape.
In the 2016 edition:
- The figures from the Digital Survey of Tourism conducted by the Polytechnic University of Milan
- The TTG survey on the social buzz in the travel sector: what is being talked about, how it is being talked about, the most popular hashtags, the most fascinating topics
- Marketing broken down by network: influencer marketing, neuromarketing, social marketing
- Italian regions and web reputation: TTG Italia and Travel Appeal award the best regions
TTG Next Hall 1
Talks about Digital Travel
An arena that focuses on the new topics relating to social media and social networks. A meeting space for digital strategy experts, international influencers and tourism professionals. Find out how to gain new competitive advantages through the more knowledgeable use of the media generated by advanced technologies.
Where? TTG Next – Hall C1